The Gibsonlook x Glam line is here and it’s beautiful, ya’ll! My code FITMOMMING10 gets you 10% off everything so you can celebrate the holidays in style with GibsonLook. From velvet, to plaid, to sequins ….. we’ve got ya covered!
Let’s talk sizing. For sizing reference, I’m 5’8″ and I’m typically a size 10 in pants and a medium/large in tops.
Here is how each item fits:
- Velvet Twist Neck Halter Top – Runs true to size. I’m in a large.
- Plaid Tiered Maxi Skirt – Runs true to size. I’m in a large.
- Plaid Organza Blouse – Runs true to size. I’m in a large.
- Sequin Maxi Skirt – Runs true to size. I’m in a large.
- V-Neck Sequin Tee – Runs just a tad big. I’m in a medium.
- Lindsey Velvet Pant — Runs true to size. I’m in a large.
- One Shoulder Rouched Dress – Runs small. I’m in a large but size up if in between.
- Lovely in Lace Boxed Pleat Skirt – Runs a little big. I’m in a large but size down if in between.
- Lovely in Lace Flutter Cuff Blouse – Runs a little big. I’m in a large but size down if in between.
- Foil Knit Duster – Runs true to size. I’m in a large.
ADDITIONAL ACCESSORIES I’M LOVING:
The velvet twist neck halter top is one of my favorite things in the collection! It’s so pretty, makes your shoulders look fabulous and can be paired with so many different things. I love it with this festive plaid tiered skirt and it also looks great with the sequin maxi skirt.
If you caught my dress I wore at LTK Con you know I’m loving sequins this year! This sequin tee is so versatile it looks great dressed up with the sequin maxi skirt and the Lindsey velvet pants but it would also look gorgeous paired with jeans and a blazer!
Another thing I love for this holiday season is a chic all black look! This rouched mesh dress is gorgeous and very flattering. It does run a little small. I’m in the large which is usually the size I wear in dresses but it’s pretty snug.
Here is the velvet twist neck halter top again! Remember how I mentioned it could be paired with almost anything, well here it is with the lovely in lace boxed pleat skirt which is gorgeous. The lace detail on this skirt paired with the satin waistband are so pretty! I’m in a large in the skirt and it runs a just a tad big. I don’t think I could do a medium in this one but if you are in between sizes definitely size down.
I think this foil knit duster needs a moment of it’s own! It’s so chic and can dress up any outfit. It would look beautiful paired with the velvet twist neck halter and jeans too!
Don’t forget my code FITMOMMING10 takes 10% off everything! There are so many great options for the upcoming holiday season so you can celebrate the holidays in style with GibsonLook.
This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own.