Do you get dressed up for date night with your hubby or significant other? ❤️ My go-to outfit is usually a nice pair of jeans with a cute top and heels or boots depending on the time of year. The last time we went out to dinner for date night I decided I needed to refresh my top selection for date nights so I stocked up on some new budget friendly tops from Amazon! I found some super cute ones and especially love that they are all affordable!
Let’s talk sizing. For sizing reference, I’m 5’8″ and I’m typically a size 10 in pants and a medium/large in tops. In swimwear, I’m usually a large in both tops & bottoms.
Here is how each item fits:
- Black Body Suit — Size up 1 size. I’m wearing an xlarge.
- Grey/Black Jeans — True to size. I’m in a size 30/13.
- White Blouse — I’m wearing true to size in a large. I’d suggest sizing down if in between sizes as it runs big.
- Mint Floral Blouse — True to size. I’m in a large.
- White Jeans — True to size. I’m in a size 10.
- Blue/White Striped Blouse — True to size. I’m in a large.
- Pink One Shoulder Top — True to size. I’m in a large.
- Blue Distressed Jeans — True to size. I’m in a size 30/13.
- Nude Sandals — True to size. I’m in a size 9 1/2.
ADDITIONAL ACCESSORIES I’M LOVING:
Let me know in the comments what you and your significant other love to do for date night. 😍 We typically go out for drinks, then dinner at a new local hot spot. We love finding and trying new places!
This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own.