Tory Burch Miller sandals are definitely a splurge sandal but they are extremely versatile and can be styled many different ways. I’ve had mine for a couple of years now and wear them all they time and they still look like new! I love them so much and they are my go-to sandal when I want something a little dressier but don’t want to do a heel. They do run a little small so you might consider sizing up .5 size in them.
Let’s talk sizing. For sizing reference, I’m 5’8″ and I’m typically a size 10 in pants and a medium/large in tops. In swimwear, I’m usually a large in both tops & bottoms.
Here is how each item fits:
- Tory Burch Miller Sandal — Run a tad small. Size up .5 size.
- Mint Spaghetti Strap Dress — Runs true to size. I’m in a large.
- Purple Maxi Dress — Runs a tad big. I’m in a medium.
- Blue Paper Bag Pants — Run true to size. I’m in a large.
- Ruffle Tank — Runs true to size. I’m in a large.
- Pink Henley Tank — Runs true to size. I’m in a large.
- Striped Wide Leg Pants — Run true to size. I’m in a large.
- Pink Striped Button Up — Runs true to size. I’m in a large.
- Good American Jeans — Run true to size. I’m in a size 30.
- Old Navy Straight Leg (similar) — Run true to size. I’m in a size 10.
- The Drop Belt Bag — Available in solid colors too.
- Red Floral Spaghetti Strap Dress — Runs true to size. I’m in a large.
- Black One Piece Swimsuit — Runs true to size. I’m in a large.
- Black and White Skirt — Runs true to size. I’m in a large.
- Black Sunglasses
- Pink Sunglasses (similar)
Both of these dresses are super cute options for spring & summer and pair nicely with the Tory Burch Miller sandal. I was pleasantly surprised by the fit and quality of the floral, mint maxi dress. It’s fully lined which is awesome and it’s not going to be clingy or hot. Perfect for a brunch date or wedding shower.
I love the way the Tory Burch Miller sandal also pairs with some dressier pant options. Both of these pants are from Amazon and they are not only affordable but cute!
The perfect spring transition outfit in my opinion is denim jeans with a cute top and my Tory Burch Miller sandals. Throw on a jacket for those chilly mornings and you are set. Here I’m showing you they look great paired with both straight leg and skinny jeans!
Hope you enjoyed seeing all the ways Tory Burch Miller sandals can be styled. Like I said in the beginning, they are definitely a splurge sandal but in my opinion totally worth the investment because they are extremely versatile.
*I’m a member of the Amazon Affiliate program and receive a small commission for purchases made through links in this post.