Warm weather will be here before we know it, so I’ve rounded up my favorite Amazon swimsuits & accessories to share with you today. I love Amazon swim because it’s affordable and ships quick with Prime. It can be a little tricky trying to figure out sizing, so I’m hoping this post helps you choose the right size for you. Let’s get started…..
Let’s talk sizing. For sizing reference, I’m 5’8″ and I’m typically a size 10 in pants and a medium/large in tops. In swimwear, I’m usually a large in both tops & bottoms.
Here is how each item fits:
- CupShe Coral Tankini (more sizes here) – Runs true to size. I’m in a large.
- Pineapple Two Piece (more options here) – Runs true to size. I’m in a large.
- Hilor Navy One Shoulder – Runs small. I sized up 1 size to a 12.
- Hilor Palm Print One Shoulder – Runs small. I sized up 1 size to a 12.
- Red Floral Off the Shoulder – Runs true to size. I’m in a 10.
- Black One Piece — Runs small. I sized up 1 size to a 12.
- CupShe Striped Ruffle One Piece – Runs true to size. I’m in a large.
- Floral Halter One Piece – Runs true to size. I’m in a large.
- Black Dress Cover Up – Runs true to size. I’m in a large.
- Pink Kimono Cover Up – Runs true to size. I’m in a medium-large.
- Black & White skirt – Runs true to size. I’m in a large.
ADDITIONAL ACCESSORIES I’M LOVING:
- Steve Madden Travel Sandals – Run true to size.
- Bandana Hair Bows
- Neoprene Beach Bag
I’ve had a few requests for two piece and tankini suits and these are two of my favorites from Amazon. The coral tankini is a CupShe suit but sizes are limited so I also linked an identical suit from another brand. It runs true to size for me. I grabbed this pineapple two piece last summer and love it! It’s very flattering with the high waisted bottom, moderate to cheeky coverage in the rear and runs true to size.
This one shoulder one piece is one of my go-to swim suits when I’m heading to the pool with the kiddos. It has full to moderate coverage on rear and I love the ruching on the tummy area. It does run small so I sized up one size to a 12 in both of these.
This off the shoulder suit is one of my favorites for vacations or pool parties. It looks super cute with denim shorts and also has a detachable strap if you’re heading to the pool with the kids. It runs true to size and has moderate coverage in the rear & ruching in the stomach area. The back of this black one piece is adorable and looks super fun with a skirt or denim shorts as a cover up. This one has moderate to full coverage and does run a bit small. I sized up 1 size in this one to a 12.
Both of these one piece suits are new ones I picked up this year! They both run true to size – I’m in a large in both of them. The ruffle suit has a cheeky rear so if you like a full coverage suit, this one probably isn’t for you. The floral halter suit is very flattering and comfy too. It has moderate rear coverage.
Finally, let’s talk cover ups! I like to have coverage with my cover ups so I can wear them to & from the pool and beach and to lunch while I’m on vacation. All of these have great coverage and run true to size for me.
I’ve also rounded up some of my Amazon Summer Fashion Favorites and other Amazon Finds for you to check out. Now…bring on the sunshine and warm weather! I’m definitely ready!
*I’m a member of the Amazon Affiliate program and receive a small commission for purchases made through links in this post.
Leave a Reply