One of my favorite appetizers is buffalo chicken wings! Let’s be real, I honestly love anything with buffalo sauce on it. When I’m trying to eat healthier, I usually skip the buffalo wings but now I don’t have to!!! These Air Fryer Chicken Wings are absolutely amazing and take less than 30 minutes to prepare, making them a great appetizer when you’re entertaining or even a great weeknight dinner option for the family.
I grabbed my air fryer on sale…..you can find it here! If you have a large family, you may want something a little bigger such as this one. Trust me, my air fryer is one of my favorite kitchen appliances…next to my coffee maker, of course! 🙂 It’s worth the investment and you’ll use it often. I use mine multiple times a week to make chicken breasts, baked potatoes, roasted veggies and even chicken nuggets for the kiddos.
Air Fryer Chicken Wings
- 2 lbs chicken wings
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/4 cup wing sauce
- ranch or blue cheese dressing for dipping
- Spray air fryer with avocado oil or olive oil.
- Lightly salt the chicken wings and add to your air fryer. Cook for 10 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Flip chicken wings, then cook for 10 more minutes at 400 degrees.
- Remove chicken wings from air fryer, toss in your favorite wing sauce, then cook for 5 additional minutes at 400 degrees.
- Enjoy with your favorite ranch or blue cheese dipping sauce!
*I receive a small commission for purchases made through affiliate links on this post.