Run/Walk 1 Mile
Standing Bicep Curls X 12
- Stand on the band with your legs apart and complete 12 bicep curls.
Glute Kickbacks X 12 (on each side)
- Wrap the band around your feet starting with the band on the top of your feet then wrapping it under your feet and up through the middle (image below).
- Grip the handles and position yourself on your hands and knees.
- Push one foot back until your leg is straight. You should feel this in your hamstring and glute. Complete 12 reps on each leg.
Standing Overhead Tricep Extension X 12 (on each side)
- Grip the handle in one hand and with the other hand hold the band near the middle. You may have to adjust this hand after you do a couple of them to adjust the resistance level.
- With your hands behind your back extend your tricep so it is straight. Complete 12 reps on each arm.
Lateral Band Walk X 12 (on each leg)
- Stand on the band and step to the side. Complete 12 steps on each leg.
Band Pull-Apart X 12
- Wrap the bands around your hands to increase the resistance. The band should be in front of you along your chest.
- Pull apart the bands until your arms are straight focusing on squeezing your shoulder blades together. Complete 12 reps.
30 Second Plank
REPEAT 2-3 SETS
If you are just beginning your fitness journey, start with 2 sets and work your way up to 3 sets. This workout can be adjusted to any fitness level. Try it out and let me know what you think!
If you need need resistance bands, shop here!
P.S. The Under Armour tennis shoes that I’m wearing can be found here! I LOVE them because they are very light and also super comfortable.
*I get commission for purchases or clicks made through links in this post.