Hectic! It’s the one word that describes most of my mornings during the week. I’m usually so busy getting everyone dressed and ready for the day that cooking a healthy breakfast is the last thing on my mind. My solution = meal prep! On Sunday evenings, I typically make one or two breakfast dishes that my family can enjoy the entire week.
Ham & Veggie Egg Cups
- 12 eggs
- 1 red pepper, roasted
- 1 cup spinach, raw
- 12 slices ham
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Sauté the spinach then chop the spinach and the roasted red pepper into small pieces.
- Lightly spray a muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Add a slice of ham to each cup to form a little basket for the egg.
- Crack an egg into each of the ham slices.
- Top with roasted red pepper, spinach, salt & pepper.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes depending on how you prefer the consistency of the yolk.