Happy Friday! This week, my Friday Five are all beauty related. As a mom of two toddlers, I don’t have a lot of time to get myself ready in the morning and I’ve found some awesome products that make getting ready just a little bit easier. Take a look at some of the things I incorporate into my beauty routine and let me know some of your favorite products in the comments below or on Facebook! I can’t wait to hear about some of the things you guys love!
Here we go….in no particular order. 🙂
1. Wet Brush Pro Detangle Hair Brush – For those of you that have long hair or have little girls with long hair, this brush is a lifesaver! Just as the product name suggests, you use it on wet hair and it brushes through tangles with ease! Seriously, for all of you mommas that struggle while brushing tangles out of your little girl’s hair after the swimming pool or shower…..this brush is a must-try. It’s also great to throw in your gym bag!
2. Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue – I ordered this on a whim before a vacation a few years ago because I ran out of the tinted moisturizer I was using at the time, and boy was I impressed! It is silky soft, light weight and still provides enough coverage to even out your skin tone. I wear it with just a little bit of powder, blush and mascara and I’m ready to go. It’s my new favorite! P.S. I ordered Natural 05.
3. Pravana The Perfect Blonde Purple Toning Shampoo and Conditioner – For all you blondies, I found a new purple shampoo and conditioner that I love! I only use it once every two weeks because I don’t mind a little gold in my hair, but it does a great job of removing some of the brassy tones and it leaves my hair super soft.
4. bliss Body Butter – I was given this body lotion as a gift while pregnant with one of my boys and I was immediately hooked! It’s thick and creamy but not sticky, so you don’t have to spend time waiting around for it to dry! It comes in a few scents and a naked version for those of us that don’t like scented lotions. This is another item that is also great to have in your gym bag!
5. Joico Medium Finishing Spray – I don’t use hairspray everyday, but when I do need it, this is my go-to! It holds my curls in place without the crunchy, stiff feeling.
I hope you enjoyed reading about some of my favorite beauty products! I’d love to hear some of yours!
*I receive a small commission for purchases made through links in this post.